Looking for PDP-11/44 / BA11-A rack slides.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:06:05 CDT 2017

torsdag 27 juli 2017 skrev Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org
>:

> ______________________________________
>
> Interesting.  That looks nothing like the slides that were on the 11/44's
> I had.
> Mine were much heftier, allowed the box to flip up giving access to the
> bottom
> and had damper to keep it from falling and cutting your fingers off as they
> weigh a ton.

That is the PDP-11X44 style mounting where the box is mounted on the top of
a low cabinet. The PDP-11X44 has a dual TU58 below the CPU. I am a bit
curious about what the rest of the low cabinet was used for.

The other option is to mount it on slides as usual.

I have seen the same type of slides used on VAX82xx box.

/Mattis