Anybody has Control Data (CDC) disk packs for 841 and 844 disk drives to spare with?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 3 16:36:45 CDT 2017

Sorry I can't help with this request, but I wonder if possibly you (Pierre) may be able to help me?

I am looking for someone who can read an ICL EDS8 disk pack. I am told that it would have been used in an ICT type 2802/2 drive on an ICL 1905E, but that it is also compatible with an IBM 2311 disk drive and that it uses a mechanical assembly based on a CDC 9450. Given the mention of the 2311 above, I wonder if this means that you have facilities to read an EDS8 pack?

Regards

Rob