RK11-D print set

Alan Frisbie Flash688 at flying-disk.com
Sun Jun 4 12:19:40 CDT 2017

Marc Howard <cramcram at gmail.com> wrote:

 > Although I can find the RK11D users manual on the web there doesn't appear
 > to be print set (schematics) out there.  Does this exist somewhere under a
 > non-obvious name?

The RK11-D controller maintenance manual is on Bitsavers at:
/pdf/dec/unibus/EK-RK11D-MM-002.pdf

I scanned the print set for Bitsavers back in 2005, but I cannot seem
to find it online.   It was on the CD I named Scans002 and the file
name I gave it was MP005426_RK11-AK_Field_Maint_Printset

The backlog list also shows another file with more pages,
/_schems/_PDP11/rk11d_schem but I have no knowledge about it.

Perhaps Al could have one of his (virtual) minions dig these out
and post them.

Worst case, I could send you the .TIF images I scanned.   I also
have, but have not yet scanned, the manual and print set for the
RKV11-D (Q-Bus) controller.

Alan Frisbie