Anybody has Control Data (CDC) disk packs for 841 and 844 disk drives to spare with?

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Jun 6 08:10:34 CDT 2017

I have some submerged packs that look like the one in the auction. Wet
since Saturday :-(

> Here's a link to the drive that I'd like to restore some day:
>
> http://www.digitalheritage.de/peripherals/cdc/854/854.htm

I think I have the same :-)

And I have cables and lots of spare heads: All submerged since Saturday.
I most probly won't try to recover the packs but I will try to recover
the heads. Yesterday they still looked good. But still all in water.

We had a disaster... I was not carelessly storing the stuff...