Anybody has Control Data (CDC) disk packs for 841 and 844 disk drives to spare with?

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Thu Jun 8 07:23:48 CDT 2017

On 06.06.2017 20:56, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
> Agreed, and packs from the 2311, RP03, RK05 era are washable.  In fact, I remember a pack washing machine.
Hm, hm.
I successfully cleaned many RK05 packs from gooey foam and other
residue, even after a crash. But... I usually use 100% isopropylic
alcohol and some cleenex.
And: The DEC manual says that one should be only carefully blow onto the
platters; spitting onto them has to be avoided because the finish is not
water proof...!
Ok, after days being submerged... We will see.