RC11 manuals / schematics online?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 21:46:43 CDT 2017

> On Jun 10, 2017, at 4:29 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> On 6/10/17 8:02 AM, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
>
>> Well. Nobody has posted any thing about RC11 schematics, unfortunately.
>
> I checked my usual places and couldn't find it.
>

>> With the RS64 and the RC11 it would be possible to run DOS/BATCH 11.
>
> DOS-11 runs on dectape, rf11, and rk11

Also RP03.  At least for older versions you need the specific kit built for the particular system device type you're using.

DEC tape?  RT11 does, but I thought DOS doesn't, it can install from it, so SYSLOD can load from it and read the DOS image file from it, but I haven't heard of DECtape as a normal DOS boot device the way RT-11 does.  You can load files from DECtape, though, including executables.

	paul