Help identifying UNIBUS PDP-11 CPU upgrade

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:58:24 CDT 2017

Hi all --

Snagged an interesting boardset off eBay last week; it was listed as a
PDP-11/34 CPU upgrade with no other details.  The set consists of two
hex-height unibus boards -- the CPU board has a J-11 processor on it,
the memory board contains 4mb of memory, and there's an interconnect
cable between the two  Not too shabby.  I cannot find a model name or
manufacturer printed on it anywhere. "TD104" is silk-screened on both
boards.  The boards are marked "AH183" and "AH137" on the handle edge.

I've put up a set of pictures at:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqb36sqnCIfMoqF-7tupNHmuXdfguw

Does this look familiar to anyone?  Love to get some more information on
this before I try to use it, I don't want to put it in the wrong system
or the wrong slots...

Thanks as always,

Josh