Monitors for ADM3 and ADM3a parts or replacement whole unit?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 00:46:22 CDT 2017

Monitors  for ADM3  and ADM3a parts  or replacement whole unit?

Have  a beauty  that was just  given us   but  there is much of the monitor
circuitry missing.. the  picture tube  is  there  the flyback transformer
is there.

But the rest of the monitor...  GONE!

Assuming the  logic  and keyboard  work   where  can I get the  rest  to
make the monitor whole again?
Or.. do I just  leave it as a static  display next to another  static
display  early system?

It is  a beauty  save for  the missing monitor   parts..
Advice Hints?

thanks   Ed#