DECstation 220 - Out of Ideas?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 28 13:11:49 CDT 2017

I was thinking of trying with the chip removed, so I think I will do that. I have a multimeter of course, which is how I have been tracing already. The scanner idea is a good one too, and if nothing else at least it gives me an idea of where to probe without too much flipping of the board.

Thanks

Rob