Full immersion emulation

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 02:50:48 CST 2017

Charles,

Then you are the one that asked for the permission to use the sound of my "Golf Ball Madness" Selectric video (shameless plug: https://youtu.be/vOIPN70f_-Id ). A) go right ahead and B) turns out I have a high end recording studio installation at home. I can record clean high quality samples for you, just contact me off list for exactly what you need.

Talking about old computer sounds, for the story, you'll be happy to know that the punched card reader sounds used in Hidden Figures are from "our" IBM 1402 at CHM, recorded from... a cell phone.

Marc