Full immersion emulation

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 09:30:26 CST 2017

On 2017-03-05 4:19 AM, Mark Linimon via cctalk wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 05:22:10PM -0500, Christian Gauger-Cosgrove via cctalk wrote:
>> Don't forget what a machine room and the equipment looks like.
> I think everyone has forgotten the most important part of the recreation.
>
> There simply *must* be someone standing in the room to scream
>
>    DON'T TOUCH THAT
>
> mcl
That reminds me of a couple cases where a distracted operator operator
told someone unfamiliar with the room, that to get out they press the
button by the door, only to glance around and see the persons hand going
for the room EPO, and scream "NOT THAT BUTTON!!!!"  In one case iot was
too late and the room went quiet.

Paul.