10x life size sculpture of a ZX Spectrum PCB

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 07:20:06 CST 2017

Since, to my pleased surprise, this has been a runaway hit on
Facebook, I thought I'd reshare it here.

My friend Roger took a picture of this sculpture at the Jerwood
Gallery in Hastings on the south coast of England:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25143643@N07/32505083723

It's a piece called "A Mystery to Myself" by Keith Tyson.

http://keithtyson.com/work/a-mystery-to-myself/

There are more pictures from this showing at a different galley:

http://www.davidrisleygallery.com/exhibitions/keith-tyson2

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com