AIX documentation

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Mar 12 22:14:01 CDT 2017

On 3/12/2017 3:15 PM, Electronics Plus via cctalk wrote:
> I have a number of binders that have pretty thorough AIX documentation, but
> the trouble is, there are from security classes that were taught by private
> companies. Am I legally allowed to resell these?
>

> Cindy Croxton
The thread went into a lot of technicalities.  however you mention this
is for AIX.  I am currently up on IBM and I'd find it odd if there were
not clear notices in any class document with IBM copyrights, dates,
etc.  Also if the strings mentioned at length in the other answer thread
exist, and IBM had anything to do with this (as in they own AIX), the
owner of the course usually publishes such notices clearly as well.  Not
absolutely, but every document since IBM lost the copyrights on MVX and
the like is pretty well done right by their legal department.

Maybe some scans or snaps of the front part of the document of such
notices we can help more if it isn't clear with what they put there.
thanks
jim