MOVIE.BYU - progress

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:44:44 CDT 2017

Thanks group for the links to the source.

These have passed thru many copies, and somehow have embedded control characters and such, but I am successful so far at the cleanup:

I pull the source into a fortran knowledgeable editor, I am using "blocks"

When the editor stops in the file, I drop into jedit, delete whatever is there, the invisible text and save;

restart "blocks" and it parses further

I should have this to compile in a few days.

It outputs to the Tek terminal, for those guys working on that.

Randy