FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Mar 18 03:38:46 CDT 2017

On 3/17/2017 9:01 PM, Peter C. Wallace via cctalk wrote:
> but I really dont see that happening (retiring soon or playing with
> old electronics for fun when I do) also significant pressure from SO to
> "get rid of that junk"
So far noone that matters has said anything that dumb to me.  Why would
I save things at significant expense and continue to collect them for 20
to 40 years then "get rid of that junk".

I am lucky not o have such a person in a significant place.

I'm glad you are good with yours, but I'd not be there.  It does mean I
don't have an Architecture Digest presentable house as well. And am
starting to "play with it".

Thanks for sharing it with the list too.  I'm in southern CA and not
able to help with your offload.  My own pile is as big as yours and is
hard to deal with.

thanks
Jim