AT&T 3B2 list

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Mon May 8 12:07:29 CDT 2017

A few people on the Sun help rescue list raised interest for AT&T 3B2
community projects. So I've created a mailing list to help segregate
traffic for detail oriented 3B2 related topics.

Seth Morabito has invested lots of effort into adding WE3K chip set and
machine emulation to SIMH. I'm interested in building some new CIO
boards for the machines. I would also like to eventually mirror all 3B2
related information to 3b2archive.org. And other contributors and
lurkers are signing up too. Please see details in the quoted message
below.

Thanks,

-Alan

On 2017-05-08 11:17, Alan Hightower wrote:

> Maybe the first order of business is to enumerate interests and identify potential projects.
>
> -Alan
>
> On 2017-05-05 16:50, Seth Morabito wrote:
> * On Tue, May 02, 2017 at 02:45:51PM -0500, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote: [...]
> I have CC'ed Mr. Bill in this note, and I suppose ultimately, we will either
> have a new 3b2 home/mailing list, or we will need to find some other place
> to host it.
> Have we heard anything back yet? Perhaps I'm being over-eager, but I'd
> love to see things move forward.
>
> -Seth

Links:
------