8i front panel hmm

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:54:17 CDT 2017

figured be of interest to u.
im going to return and see if i can find any more parts this week

the vynal has a main layer with the grey white black base pastic more the
vynal like an overlayer witch they add a vynal layer that has the orange
and text on it

they both have a foggy paint covering part of the back as a defuser as well
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4176/34379427552_7c7e6ab8d1_b.jpg