110 Baud modem

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue May 9 09:40:39 CDT 2017

It would depend on what you wanted to emulate. The 'logic' you see in the
relays and here

https://goo.gl/photos/4sDv7MGRvknugiAGA

Would be very easy.

The logic is to handle auto answer, carrier detect, motor control, local vs
remote loop etc. All the things
that were miniaturized by Penrill and later Hays.

The rest is pretty much analog design. One could fully emulate the circuit
in Spice but that would not give one real time (be fun to see how fast one
could).

-pete