Owens Illinois Digivue technical info

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 00:25:33 CDT 2017

Hi all --

I find myself with an Owens Illinois Digivue plasma display, model
designation MDXVI.  This appears to be a later model than the ones used
in the PLATO IV and V terminals and I can't find any real information on
it.  This one has two D-sub connectors on the rear -- a 15-pin for the
power supply and a 25-pin for everything else.

Love to know what the interface specs are so I can make the display do
something interesting.  Schematics would also be nice. Anyone have any
docs stashed away?

Thanks,

Josh