HP 9845 complete system on auction in Sweden

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 13:36:16 CDT 2017

Paul so the case it self is what held the class in place  then?
Ed#

In a message dated 9/29/2017 11:00:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

On my  9835A it was Canadian Balsam a common optical bonding material.
I  bonded the shield on my to the front of the case using epoxy.  I had
tried tape but it slowly settled to the bottom of the case, I guess my
tape was not thick enough.  In a very old TV I once had there was  just a
sheet of plate  glass set into the front of the cabinet in  front of a
tube that did not have any implosion  protection.

Paul.