Int 13h buffer 64k boundaries

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Apr 19 14:14:33 CDT 2018

Yes, it was a "beginner" mistake to not already know that the DMA couldn't
span a 64K boundary.
It is obvious.  Once you've already run into it.

I have no difficulty admitting that I didn't, and don't, have Chuck's
level of experience and knowledge.
My entire venture into microcomputers was a hobby that got out of hand.

> > I'm learning a lot these days that would have been handy back then!
There are numerous people here whose posts present significant
information.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com