Blog in portuguese - are updates allowed/wanted?

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:03:29 CDT 2018

Oh Jay, www.tabalabs.com.br is passing thru a massive update which is
delayed due to the loss of jobs in my area. I'm working triple hours to get
1/3 of the pay. (so, PLEASE, click on the ads! :D)

But I'm still trying to port all the items on my blog to my site and rewamp
it. Anyway, thanks for your help :)

And of course, I'm always open to donations of equipment (can be sent to
Brazil or my USA shipito) and coins (to my paypal account) to keep the
machine running. I believe the kind of repairs and mods I do are a bit out
of topic on this list (which is focused in way older and more obscure
computers), but I hope my writtings may be of any help to all of you :)

BTW, I'm always open to suggestions, of what you all want to see in my
pages :o)

Greetings from Brazil
Alexandre Souza
www.tabalabs.com.br