Sellam's VWoCW VCF XIII 10% Off Show Special!

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:38:11 CDT 2018

Hello Folks!

I have nothing to list for this week because I'm preparing for the big
show, the VCF West XIII this coming weekend in Mountain View, California.

I'll be bringing a lot of items, some already listed in my VWoCW and some
new unlisted items.

Examples of unlisted items I plan to bring along:

MSI/88e 8088-based portable handheld computer with barcode scanning wand -
$150
Integrated Computer Systems Portable Microprocessor Training Lab - $250
Zenith ZFL-184 SuperSport laptop with original Zenith soft shell carrying
case - $70
Heathkit H88 - $275
Heathkit H89 - $250
Heathkit H19 - $150
Otrona Attache - $475
Zilog Z-80 Development System with external Zilog dual 8" drive subsystem -
$2,000

I also have a series of Commodore PETs, as follows:

2001-8N
2001-16N
2001-32M
4016-12
4016-N
4032-12
4032-N
8032
8032-32B

Note: I am only bringing along pre-sold PETs due to space constraints.

If you're interested in any of the above items, or any item in my VWOCW,
I'll give you a 10% off VCF special if you are prepared to pick up at the
VCF.  Remember, these are asking prices, I am open to reasonable offers!

Please contact me *ASAP* if you're interested in taking advantage of the
10% off VCF special.  Any items I bring that aren't pre-sold will go up for
sale to the public at the VCF on Saturday morning.

You can shop for more items here (as above, 10% off applies if you
pre-arrange a sale):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I53wxarLHlNmlPVf_HJ5oMKuab4zrApI_hiX0pNmy48/edit#gid=0&range=A1

Thanks!

Sellam