Looking for Unisoft Unix for Colex systems

jos jos.dreesen at greenmail.ch
Fri Aug 10 11:50:40 CDT 2018

On 10.08.2018 16:37, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> funky..
>
> I have the code for the VME version that used an 80186 running DOS for an I/O processor
> Been watching for another one for 30 years, since I never dumped the firmware from the 186.
>
> Does the 68K card have a 68451 on it?

No, it is just a 8MHz MC68K, 2 PALs to somehow kludge the 68K to the STD bus, and a 2732 marked "Unix".

PCB pics on ftp://ftp.dreesen.ch/Colex

I also added a straight binary dump of the 10MB MFM disk that is part of my system, but that  is a cp/m 3.0 system as it stands.
That does contain source code for the Colex 820/850 system bios.
Very few Colex system still around it seems, but if someone needs that as separate files then I should be able to oblige.

Jos