QED 933 (11/93 clone) and mystery SCSI board

Rico Pajarola rp at servium.ch
Mon Aug 20 13:01:55 CDT 2018

I bought one on ebay a while ago, but I didn't have a QBus enclosure to try
it. I finally got an enclosure at VCF west, and I'll give it a try as soon
as said enclosure has made the trip home.

I never found any information on it except that it is a "compatibility
challenged FPGA based 11/93 clone without FPU". If anyone has a manual,
that would be great.