ISO Dura 1021 or 1041 terminal docs

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Aug 22 20:58:02 CDT 2018

On 08/22/2018 02:13 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> some local folks have picked up a few of these, so I thought I'd ask
> if anyone has any documentation beyond what I put up on bitsavers yesterday
>
> they are modified Selectric mechanisms with serial I/O and paper tape reader/punches

OH, WOW!  I had one of these in about 1979-1980.  It had all
discrete transistor logic (mostly just to convert between
EIA and the selectric codes.)  I'm not sure I EVER had full
schematics, but I did get it running as a computer printer
on my CP/M system.  A quick look did not turn up any info on
it, though.

Jon