DTC (Was: DTC TakeTen media?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Aug 23 18:12:55 CDT 2018

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> DTC did a lot of strange things.  I first knew them as manufacturing a
> sheet feeder for the Diablo Hitype printer.  I still have a few of their
> disk controller cards and some SCSI controller engineering documents.

I had a bunch of their DTC-300 HytypeI daisy wheel printers (KSR
terminals) on a pedestal (little card cage in the top back of the
pedestal was main obstacle to conversion to table-top; I can't
remember whether it was a 4004 or an 8008 that they used)

Bringing back 4 of them from a computer swap with a Honda Civic was
interesting.