DEC PDP 11 RK05 DEC custom (?) bootstrap board

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:28:28 CDT 2018

I have what I believe to be two DEC RK05 bootstrap boards each with a ROM
labeled 802350 A.  UNIBUS.  The plastic handle tabs are Digital Equipm.'s
but it could be an OEM as there is nothing printed on them.

On the board is printed on what would be the bottom front side
R-K ABBR BOOT P.C. BOARD 609395 REV B
on one line and under that
802000 REV

There is a round sticker on the back of the board written in pen that reads:
LL
802000
Rev B
6-17-76

printed on the backside of the board near the sticker is 609395 REV B

I use a M9312 to bootstrap from the monitor but I am curious how I'd
attempt to use one of these.  Any thoughts?

Bill