Thicknet/10base5 Test Segment: The Cable is In!

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Fri Aug 31 00:14:56 CDT 2018

On 06/25/2018 03:20 PM, systems_glitch via cctalk wrote:
> Anyone interested in cable can email me directly (please change the
> subject line, it'll get binned into my cctalk folder otherwise). I can
> provide any level of "kit" from just the cable to fully ready to go. I
> do have a very few NOS Cabletron ST-500-01 transceiver/non-intrusive
> tap kits as well.

Hi Jonathan,

I wanted to take a moment and say "Thank You!" for making it a
possibility for me to have a functional 10Base5 / Thicknet / Hosepipe
network segment.

I received mine in the mail today.  :-)

I look forward to picking up a couple of NICs with AUI interfaces and
the requisite AUI cables to connect to the transceivers that you provided.

If this was eBay I'd say:  5 out of 5 - I would do business with
Jonathan again.

Thank you again.  :-)

--
Grant. . . .