johannesthelen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:29:16 CST 2018
I have used Access Port on Win. Lot easier than TeraTerm and also supports 110 Baud.
SUDT SerialNull 1.7: SerialNull is a professional Serial Port Simulator, which purpose is to emulate RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using SerialNull.. Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones; Real serial ports are not occupied
- Johannes Thelen
Before microcomputers blog (Finnish) http://ennenmikrotietokoneita.blogspot.fi/
From: cctalk <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org> on behalf of Rod G8DGR via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 11:59 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
My PDP-8/e was long due for a major overhaul.
1. So everything out
2. Big Hoover job on the Omnibus
3. Bring up on Variac – No smoke
4. Check PSU volts. – All OK
5. Power off
6. Install minimal System – Front Panel, Three CPU cards, RFI shield, 4k Core and Bus term.
7. Yup all looks in right order
8. Power on
9. Toggle in standard AC count up program
10. Clear + Cont
11. And they are racing at Rockingham!!
12. Yup counts up just like it should.
13. Let it run for a while.
14. All stop.
15. PSU off
16. Inset Async Card (Its 110 baud only)
17. Fire up VT100. Beep - yup its alive.
18. Toggle in keyboard echo test.
19. Clear + Cont – Program runs
20. And .. yes keyboard gets echoed back.
OK now I need a little help.
Does anybody know of a terminal emulation program that will simulate the reader on an ASR33?
I know about RIM and BIN loaders but how and what to feed them I have long forgotten
My PDP-8 course completion certificate is dated November 1975.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
More information about the cctech