Christmas came early...

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 17:26:59 CST 2018

Thanks for the link.  I just opened both of them (I didn’t take pictures, maybe later).  The GRI is a factory 753.  It is spotless inside, wired per spec.  I made a 753 work-alike for my IMSAI with the Processor Technology Subsystem B board set:

http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/VCF-East2009/IMG_0561-L.jpg

http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/VCF-East2009/IMG_0562-L.jpg

I can’t wait to check it out and replace my Frankenstein keyboard with it.

The other keyboard contains a “Cherry 026-0738 Art Rev. C” keyboard unit.  It also has “001-1085” on the board. The board has three ICs “dead bugged” on the back of it with “white wires” running all around, including to the I/O edge connector.  I’m not familiar with this unit, I’m starting to look for schematics now.

Bill S.