Lots of unused CompacTape IV Cartridges Available

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Mon Dec 17 17:07:54 CST 2018

I have access to a trove of maybe 10 dozen unused CompacTape IV cartridges.

These can be had free for the cost of shipping.  I may be able to talk
them out of a few DLT4000 and DLT tape drives as well, I don't know about
that part.

Anybody besides me still backing up his data on DLTs?  I have a lifetime
of spare cartridges already.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV         	  : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
   Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"