More old stuff incoming

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:03:56 CST 2018

I repaired a Spectrometer for Morgan University in Baltimore that had a
vintage computer at its heart, used for training purposes and perfectly
good.  The computer just needed some TLC to get it back up and running.  I
think it was a P-II as well, there was a control card that would only work
with the pre-PCI bus