More old stuff incoming

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Dec 19 14:08:24 CST 2018

On 12/19/2018 12:33 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> when will someone be coming out with another sound card with a vacuum
> tube on it?

I didn't know that there was such for a personal computer.

That being said, I have seem pictures of hats for Raspberry Pis (and the
likes) that do have "valve" (what I assume are) finals.

I don't really care about the "valve" vs "tube" debate or which side of
the pond you're from.  I'm saying "valve" as an internal joke with a friend.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die