VMS 8.4 Alpha Hobbyist disk images

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 10:24:27 CST 2018

In my excitement about getting a new machine to play with I forgot what
I had done previously with these iso images.  That is, I used linux to
dd them onto SD cards attached to SCSI2SD drive emulators.
Geez, a few months go by and I forget everything.

BTW, I looked at imgburn.  When I downloaded the installer my Norton
Antivirus found a Trojan in it, so I passed.

Doug