VMS 8.4 Alpha Hobbyist disk images

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 10:35:16 CST 2018

Thanks for helping me understand what this is.
My experience has been with Q-bus based Vaxes and this is very different
in that SCSI controllers for Q-bus are rare while in this Alpha machine
I've got too many!

You were right about the MIN boot, I went into SYSBOOT> SET STARTUP_P1
"      " to reset it from MIN.  Now the console comes up in DecWindows
and all the devices are visible.
Now I know that the floppy is DVA0:.  This is a nice computer.

Doug