wonky eproms

Mark G Thomas Mark at misty.com
Sun Feb 4 12:22:38 CST 2018

David,

This might seem stupid, but I recently had peculiar results with a usb-powered programmer failing on certain ranges of addresses on certain chips, that turned out to be inadequate current available on my USB port. For me, a high-current powered USB hub solved it. I programmed a huge number of chips successfully before I ran into this problem with a particular batch of chips.

Mark

Mark G Thomas