DEC Storageworks

Benjamin Huntsman BHuntsman at mail2.cu-portland.edu
Sun Feb 4 20:53:18 CST 2018

I want to say the difference is in HVD vs LVD SCSI ...  unless you’ve swapped out the guts yourself, I’d not mix and match...

Then again it’s been forever since I monkeyed with those things and I could be mistaken...

As for opening them, I’ve cracked them open before. It’s possible, but they were not manufactured to have their drives replaced easily... I damaged one last time I tried... be careful.

Do you have the controller too, or just the jbod?

-Ben

Sent from my iPhone