Foolproof power supply interfaces

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:46:21 CST 2018

Here is my idea. Not perfect but something that can be done to help.

It might be a good idea to put color codes like on a resistor on the connector plug.

You know, green for 5 gold for + center pin and silver for - center pin.

No gold or silver band would be for AC.

Brown Red Gold would be 12VDC + on center pin.

Dwight