who is in this picture? (VCF 199x)

wayne.smith at charter.net wayne.smith at charter.net
Fri Feb 9 18:17:57 CST 2018

	Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 04:21:40 -0600

	From: Michael Lee

	To: cctech at classiccmp.org [2]

	Subject: Re: who is in this picture? (VCF 199x)

	***Sorry to be picking up this thread so late - I'm behind in my
reading - but I have a bunch of pictures that I took at this show
here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AysFbl8Dhv4qn23V2

	I believe that's Pavl Zachary...

	Photo from 2004 VCF West 7:

	https://www.flickr.com/photos/geekmuseum/2908317855 [4]

	On 1/30/2018 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan via cctech wrote:

https://retropopplanet.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/vintage-computer.jpg
[5]

	> I was not at this particular VCF out in California in the later
90's when

	> this photo of a DEC exhibit was taken; the original picture from
vintage.org

	> is no longer hosted.

	> Does anyone have a copy of the old vintage.org exhibit/photo
archive?

	https://www.flickr.com/photos/geekmuseum/2908317855 [6]

	On 1/30/2018 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan via cctech wrote:

https://retropopplanet.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/vintage-computer.jpg
[7]

	> I was not at this particular VCF out in California in the later
90's when

	> this photo of a DEC exhibit was taken; the original picture from
vintage.org

	> is no longer hosted.

	> Does anyone have a copy of the old vintage.org exhibit/photo
archive?

	> Bill

Links:
------