UCSD p-system manuals and disks?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:19:50 CST 2018

These may be uncommon, given they're for the TI 350-era business computer.
They were partially IBM clones, I am guessing the Pascal in particular
would have been incompatible with a regular IBM of the time and these disks
would only work on the TI's.  These disks would be greatly appreciated by
someone with a TI 350 who had no other way to get Pascal running.