non-PC Floppy imaging

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Sat Jan 6 12:16:46 CST 2018

> On Jan 6, 2018, at 2:42 AM, Dave Wade via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

I was reading that last night (as well as the CE being able to “patch” the uCode and save it on the floppy).

I have an entire FE cart (both sides) full of manuals for various parts of my 4331 (and peripherals).  I haven’t looked through all of them (including various other manuals in a several foot long holder) to see if there’s an operating guide in there or not.

TTFN - Guy