Livingston Portmaster 2e

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jan 15 17:34:28 CST 2018

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Mark Linimon via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 07:19:17AM +1100, Kevin Parker via cctalk wrote:
> > not sure of that's a realistic expectation of what they're worth or not.
>
> Put it this way: if you find out what they are smoking, please let me know.

Used on ebay, generally the prices are:

16-port serial terminal: US$150-US$200
32-port serial terminal: US$200-US$250

New gear and/or crazy sellers not included. Extra features beyond the
basics excluded.

This is a 25-year-old used 30-port serial box. Unless there's money
laundering involved, the price is insane. And if there is money laundering
involved, you shouldn't buy it :)

Warner