HP 2108A key

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 04:08:11 CST 2018

Easier  just to order one  for   6 bucks off ebay. though!

In a message dated 1/16/2018 3:43:54 PM US Mountain Standard Time, dkelvey at hotmail.com writes:

You know that one can always remove the pins from the lock and then any key of the right diameter will work. It won't be original but it will work.
Most any real lock smith can make a key for you if you give him the lock. The ones on the HPs are not that hard to remove.
Dwight