CX laser printers (Was: Sun3 valuations?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jan 22 20:35:26 CST 2018

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018, Ali via cctalk wrote:
> Fred is this the off white color of HP printers?

At least close.
It's what Printerworks says that they use to repaint the Fedex purple
printers back to look like the other CX based printers.   Check the
details in the link on their site about how they convert the Fedex ones.
http://www.printerworks.com/Catalogs/CX-Catalog/CX-Fed-Ex.html
I assume that their goal is not necessarily to make them pass as HP, but
to be close enough to look OK.