Ethernet cable (Was: Sun3 valuations?)

curiousmarc3 at gmail.com curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:07:15 CST 2018

Noel,
Have you seen this part of the video where David Boggs (designer of the first 3 Mb Ethernet card for the Alto), and Ron Crane (designer of the 10 Mb Ethernet) are doing a show and tell in their own words? You get to see the clamps, the drill, the transceivers, the cards, and some of the inventors. Regrettably Ron passed away a few month after we took the video. We still miss him.
https://youtu.be/XhIohWr10kU?t=4m27s
Marc