ISO: PDP-11/24 SLU bulkhead

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 23:32:37 CST 2018

Hi all --

Finally got around to fixing the H777 supply in my 11/24 (in the "L-box"
BA11-L chassis) and now I'm looking at getting it to do something.
First order of business is getting the console SLU hooked up, and I'm
missing the bulkhead panel for it.  There's a 20-pin ribbon cable that
runs from the CPU backplane to this panel, which breaks it out into two
25-pin D-sub serial ports. According to the schematics, this is P/N
54-14218.

Anyone have one of these lying around?  Otherwise I'll just build
something of my own...

Thanks,

Josh