Interest Check: Belden Thicknet 10base5 Ethernet Coax

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 17:47:21 CST 2018

All,

Per the recent discussion on thicknet/early Ethernet, I figured I'd see if
there's any interest in cut-to-length Belden thicknet/10base5 Ethernet
cable. I've got a local surplus guy who's got at least one 1100 foot roll.
It's the real Ethernet spec stuff, sez so on the cable, and it has the
bands to locate your vampire taps.

If there's enough interest, I'll buy the spool off of him and cut it to
length for whoever's interested in buying some. I can crimp N terminations
on as well.

Thanks,
Jonathan