Interest Check: Belden Thicknet 10base5 Ethernet Coax

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:55:17 CST 2018

I believe my guy referenced that listing as his basis for his price. I'm
sure freight would bring it up to about the same per-foot cost, if not
higher. I am sometimes out near the seller of that particular eBay listing,
so I'll send them an email and see if they're interested in a local pick-up
deal.

Thanks,
Jonathan