DEC FPJ11-AA

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jul 1 21:38:47 CDT 2018

    > From: Bill Gunshannon

    > Anybody have any PMI memory modules they might let go for less than my
    > first born male child?

The DEC PMI memories are the MSV11-J and (I think) the MSV11-R. The latter is
rare, but the -J's can be found. VARx sold me some -JE's a couple of years
back for a good deal less than their listing price:

  http://www.varx.com/CAT/MEMORY-DEC_MSVXX.HTML

The other possibility is that Clearpoint made some PMI memories, which one can
occasionally find on eBait, etc: the QED1 (aka QED-F) and DCME-Q4E (they look
the same, so I'm not sure if they are actually different, or if the names were
just changed for marketing reasons).

Alas, I know of no documentation on either. (If anyone has any, _please_ share
it!) I am slowly trying to work out how to configure them (they can be
configured to run PMI or normal QBUS); contact me privately for what little I
have so far.

	Noel